Body and Sole has reopened in the new location at The Fifth Third Center on June 22, 2020.
424 Church Street, Suite 2000, 20th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219
(check in with security and he will send you up)
Due to State Requirements:
I must wear a mask when with my clients.
Upon entering the building you must also wear a mask, except when facedown.
Upon arrival your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever I will be unable to work on you. In addition, you may request that I wear gloves.
Welcome to Body and Sole,
Located conveniently, in the heart of Downtown Nashville. Step into the world of relaxation and pain reduction provided by owner Julie Lowery, Lmt. Techniques used at Body and Sole are created with your individual needs in mind. Massage therapy will assist your body in its natural healing ability. Each session gives you a healthy, caring touch that every~body needs. I am devoted to relieving your pain and stress! Healthy touch is an essential element of life. Choose from a variety of styles, suited for you. I am dedicated to your natural care. Be nurtured.~~~
Commit to your self care with a weekly recurring appointment. Your rate will be discounted by $5 from the current hourly rates. You will be set up with a weekly recurring appointment, of your time choice. You can prepay or pay per visit.
A body contouring technique
- Sculpts areas/Zones of the body
- Reduces and minimizes appearance of cellulite
- Lypossage is a natural alternative to cosmetic surgery(liposuction, face and breast lifts)
- This technique is body contouring based on research using lymphatic and myofascial techniques to decongest connective tissue of the body.
- Benefits:Decreases and smooths appearance of cellulite
- Lose of inches and clothing size
- All natural
- Non invasive
- Inexpensive compared to cosmetic surgeries
- Measurable results
- Cleansing and detoxifying
- Reduces lumps,bumps, dimpling and bulges (from cellulite)
- Tones, lifts, and firms areas (zones) of body
- learn more...
Get started with your free consultation today. Call or text 615-438-7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org